We are such a fan of the Tudor Black Bay range of watches. They are well-made, have a timeless design, and offer a relative value compared to offerings from their big brother. However, we've long wanted to see additional bracelet options to pair them with -- in particular, classic options like the Jubilee that provide a more balanced wearing experience (including, for example, plenty of micro adjustment and a classic taper to 16mm).
The present Jubilee bracelet does just that. Providing an overall more elevated look, the Jubilee bracelet has beautiful alternating polished/brushed finish, tapers to 16mm at the clasp, and is capable of more than enough adjustment. Fitted to Forstner's milled clasp, the bracelet looks and wears like a dream.
- Solid 316L stainless steel, including solid steel end piece.
- Classic jubilee design with polished/brushed finish. Bracelet sides are also polished to match the case finishing.
- Links removable conveniently via a single-screw system.
- Milled push button clasp with polished/brushed finishing (clasp includes 6 micro-adjustment holes).
- 20mm size fits Tudor Black Bay 58
- 22mm size fits Tudor Black Bay, Black Bay GMT, and Black Bay Chronograph
- Tapers from 20mm or 22mm (as selected) at the widest bracelet link to 16mm at the clasp.
- Milled clasp measures approximately 18.5mm wide.
- Bracelet length is adjustable (via single screw system and micro-adjustment in clasp) from approximately 120mm to 180mm (fits wrists ranging from approximately 6 to 8 inches). Screwdriver included for sizing.
Brushed outer links, with polished inner links. Bracelet sides are polished to match the finish of the case.
Spring bars, screwdriver, one pair of end links.